This workshop aimed to define a common methodology to be applied by the five national use cases: each country node will assess how European reporting is assembled at national level by describing key actors, data flows, procedures, tools and standards currently in use. Those in attendance included key project partners from GBIF nodes in France, Norway, Ireland, Portugal, Finland and Belgium.
Topics covered by the workshop included:
- Presentations on European reporting in individual partner countries
- Defining the project scope
- Defining a common methodology
- Expected use cases documentation
- Communication, evaluation and awareness of the project