Colección de Crustáceos Decápodos y …

Occurrence dataset published by Oceanographic Center of Cadiz, Spanish Institute of Oceanography (IEO)

  • 1,049

    Occurrences
View occurrences

Summary

Full Title

Colección de Crustáceos Decápodos y Estomatópodos del Centro Oceanográfico de Cádiz: CCDE-IEOCD

Description

Se ponen a disposición de GBIF 1060 registros (más de 3000 especímenes) pertenecientes a la colección de Crustáceos Decápodos y Estomatópodos del Centro Oceanográfico de Cádiz. Estos registros suponen el 75% del total de ejemplares disponibles en este centro y son procedentes de campañas de arrastre realizadas en Namibia, Marruecos, Mauritania, Guinea, Senegal y Guinea-Bissau. El restante 25% de la colección no informatizada ni enviada a GBIF corresponde a ejemplares capturados en el Golfo de Cádiz y Mozambique.A total of 1060 records (more than 3000 specimens) are available through GBIF. Those records represent the 75 percent of the Collection of the Oceanographic Center of Cadiz specimens and correspond to the Namibia, Maroc, Mauritania, Guinea, Senegal and Guinea Bissau surveys. The remaining unpublished records, i.e. 25 percent of the Collection, are specimens from Gulf of Cadiz and Mozambique.

Temporal coverages

Date range: Feb 1, 2006 - Oct 1, 2013

Language of Data

 

Administrative contact
Isabel Muñoz
Research Assistant
Spanish Institute of Oceanographic (Cádiz)
Puerto Pesquero, Muelle de Levante, s/n 11006 Cádiz Cádiz Spain 0034 956294189
Metadata author
Isabel Muñoz
Research Assistant
Spanish Institute of Oceanographic
Puerto Pesquero, Muelle de Levante, s/n 11006 Cádiz Cádiz Spain 0034 956294189
Originator
Eva García
Researcher I+D+i
Spanish Institute of Oceanographic (Cádiz)
Puerto Pesquero, Muelle de Levante, s/n 11006 Cádiz Cádiz Spain 0034 956294189

Published by

Oceanographic Center of Cadiz, Spanish Institute of Oceanography (IEO)

Publication Date

Mar 13, 2014

Registration Date

Feb 25, 2013

Hosted by

GBIF-Spain

Served by

GBIF Spain IPT

Alternative Identifiers

External Data

Metadata Documents

358 Georeferenced data

View records

All records | In viewable area

Description

Specimens are from oceanographic surveys carried out off West Africa

About

What does this map show?

Geographic Coverage

Specimens are from oceanographic surveys carried out off West Africa

Methodology

Method Steps

Collection name

Decapod and Stomatopod Crustaceans of the Oceanographic Center of Cádiz

Collection Identifier

http://www.gbif.org/dataset/317fd0a9-1bcf-4e94-bc3c-a685c4693c10

Parent Collection Identifier

Not defined

Specimen Preservation method

Alcohol