Diplacanthopoma brachysoma Günther, 1887
- GBIF Backbone Taxonomy
- Published in
- Günther, Albert C. L. G. 1887. Report on the deep-sea fishes collected by H.M.S. “Challenger” during the years 1873--76. Report on the Scientific Results of the Voyage of H. M. S. “Challenger” during the Years 1873-76 under the Command of Captain George S. Nares, R.N., F.R.S. and the Late Captain Frank Tourle Thomson, R.N. 22: i-lxv, 1-268, pls. 1-73.
- Diplacanthopoma brachysoma
- Diplacanthopoma brachysoma Günther, 1887
- Common names
- viviparous brotula in language.
- Froese, R. & D. Pauly (Editors). (2018). FishBase. World Wide Web electronic publication.
- Integrated Taxonomic Information System (ITIS).
- McEachran, J. D. (2009). Fishes (Vertebrata: Pisces) of the Gulf of Mexico, Pp. 1223–1316 in: Felder, D.L. and D.K. Camp (eds.), Gulf of Mexico–Origins, Waters, and Biota. Biodiversity. Texas A&M Press, College Station, Texas.
- Moore, J. A., M. Vecchione, B.B. Collette, and R. Gibbons. (2002) The fauna of Bear Seamount (New England Seamount chain), and the presence of "natural invader" species. Paper CM 2002/M:25, ICES Annual Science Conference and ICES Centenary, 1-5 October 2002, Copenhagen
- Moore, Jon A., Karsten E. Hartel, James E. Craddock, and John K. Galbraith, 2003: An annotated list of deepwater fishes from off the New England region, with new area records. Northeastern Naturalist, vol. 10, no. 2. 159-248.
- Nielsen, J.G., D.M. Cohen, D.F. Markle and C.R. Robins (1999) Ophidiiform fishes of the world (Order Ophidiiformes). An annotated and illustrated catalogue of pearlfishes, cusk-eels, brotulas and other ophidiiform fishes known to date.: FAO Fish. Synop. 125(18):178p. Rome: FAO.