Barathrodemus manatinus Goode & Bean, 1883
- GBIF Backbone Taxonomy
- Published in
- Goode, G. B. & T. H. Bean. 1883. Reports on the results of dredging under the supervision of Alexander Agassiz, on the east coast of the United States, during the summer of 1880, by the U.S. coast survey steamer “Blake,” Commander J. R. Bartlett, U.S. N., commanding. Bulletin of the Museum of Comparative Zoology at Harvard College, 3 10(5): 183-226.
- Barathrodemus manatinus
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences (2003) Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database.: http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn
- Eschmeyer, William N., ed., 1998: Catalog of Fishes. Special Publication of the Center for Biodiversity Research and Information, no. 1, vol 1-3. 2905.
- Froese, R. & D. Pauly (Editors). (2018). FishBase. World Wide Web electronic publication.
- Integrated Taxonomic Information System (ITIS).
- McEachran, J. D. (2009). Fishes (Vertebrata: Pisces) of the Gulf of Mexico, Pp. 1223–1316 in: Felder, D.L. and D.K. Camp (eds.), Gulf of Mexico–Origins, Waters, and Biota. Biodiversity. Texas A&M Press, College Station, Texas.
- Moore, J. A., M. Vecchione, B.B. Collette, and R. Gibbons. (2002) The fauna of Bear Seamount (New England Seamount chain), and the presence of "natural invader" species. Paper CM 2002/M:25, ICES Annual Science Conference and ICES Centenary, 1-5 October 2002, Copenhagen
- Moore, Jon A., Karsten E. Hartel, James E. Craddock, and John K. Galbraith, 2003: An annotated list of deepwater fishes from off the New England region, with new area records. Northeastern Naturalist, vol. 10, no. 2. 159-248.
- Nielsen, J.G., D.M. Cohen, D.F. Markle and C.R. Robins (1999) Ophidiiform fishes of the world (Order Ophidiiformes). An annotated and illustrated catalogue of pearlfishes, cusk-eels, brotulas and other ophidiiform fishes known to date.: FAO Fish. Synop. 125(18):178p. Rome: FAO.
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.) (1999) Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names.: The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p.