Acella haldemani (Binney, 1867)
- GBIF Backbone Taxonomy
- Acella haldemani
- Baker, F.C. (1911). The Lymnaeidae of North and Middle America, recent and fossil The Chicago Academy of Sciences, Chicago, 539 pp.
- Johnson, Paul D., Arthur E. Bogan, Kenneth M. Brown, Noel M. Burkhead, James R. Cordeiro, et al., 2013: Conservation Status of Freshwater Gastropods of Canada and the United States. Fisheries, vol. 38, no. 6. 247-282.
- Turgeon, D. D., A. E. Bogan, E. V. Coan, W. K. Emerson, W. G. Lyons, W. Pratt, et al., 1988: Common and scientific names of aquatic invertebrates from the United States and Canada: mollusks. American Fisheries Society Special Publication 16. vii + 277.
- Turgeon, D. D., J. F. Quinn, Jr., A. E. Bogan, E. V. Coan, F. G. Hochberg, W. G. Lyons, et al., 1998: Common and scientific names of aquatic invertebrates from the United States and Canada: Mollusks, 2nd ed.. American Fisheries Society Special Publication 26. 526.
- White, C.A. (1878). Paleontological Papers No. 6: Descriptions of new species of invertebrate fossils from the Laramie Group. <em>Bulletin of the United States Geological and Geographical Survey of the Territories.</em> 4: 707-719.