The consultation aims to expand participation in the process, build support for further collaboration, identify key use cases, and develop an initial roadmap for community adoption and implementation.
Topics of the consultation will include:
- Digitizing/mobilizing FAIR data for specimens
- Extending, enriching and integrating data
- Annotating specimens and related data
- Crediting and attributing tasks like data and material curation
- Analysing/mining specimen data for novel applications
The alliance for biodiversity knowledge invites other parties to participate in this process, to review the draft consultation outline and to sign the Letter of Intent. More details about the virtual consultation will become available after the holiday. If you have ideas, want to ask questions, or would like to co-moderate a topic, please contact us at email@example.com.
More background information can be found here