Getting started with the GBIF Grants Portal
- How can I get access to the GBIF Grants Portal?
- Which browser should I use when accessing the GBIF Grants Portal?
- Why must I register my organization?
- Can I apply for grants as an individual?
- Do I need multiple accounts in the GBIF Grants Portal if I wish to submit grant applications under different GBIF-led programmes?
Preparing your grant request
- Are there any restrictions in the amount of text I can add to my proposal?
- Do I need to confirm all my partners before submitting a project proposal?
- Is there any template that I can use for the letter of endorsement or the confirmation of project partner?
- Can I share the grant proposal with my partners?
- What is the difference between a data use grant and other grants types?
- What is the difference between a deliverables and the impact of an activity?
- What should I consider when describing a monitoring and evaluation plan in a grant proposal?
- How can I identify Risks and Mitigation strategies?
- Where do I find the submit button?
Filling in budget
- What information should I add under description of the Concept note budget?
- How do I fill in the budget in the Full Proposal?
- Which expenses can and cannot be charged to the BID programme?
- What is data mobilization?
- What is a dataset format?
- How can I estimate the approximate number of records that I will publish through GBIF.org?
- (How) can I publish molecular/sequence/DNA based data to GBIF?
- What type of datasets does GBIF index/support
- What is a publishing institution?
- What is a user needs assessment?
- What area decisions or policy needs?
- What existing processes or platforms can the data be integrated within?
- What analyses do I need to perform on the data?
- What are some examples of expected deliverables from the final evaluation phase?
- What is a source of verification?
- How do I report on my granted project?
- How do I fill in the expense details section in the financial reporting template?
- Who can I contact if I have questions or problems with my applications?