This course aims to give the participants an overview of the different possible ways to publish and access to the data available in the GBIF network (especially the role of the GBIF data portal data.gbif.org), including the different possible uses of those data, in particular the application of ecological niche modeling techniques.
25 people. Scientists and technicians with experience in biological and biodiversity sciences, and in the use and management of digital biodiversity data and GIS software (such as ESRI, DIVA-GIS, GV-SIG, etc).
Please contact GBIF France (Anne-Sophie Archambeau, archambeau AT gbif.fr) if you have any questions about this event. The deadline for subscription is the 28 September 2012.
- Akbaraly, Michael(Speaker / Trainer)
- Archambeau, Anne-Sophie(Main contact)
- Chenin, Eric(Speaker / Trainer)
- Gasc, Delphine(Speaker / Trainer)
- Roca Ristol, Pere(Speaker / Trainer)
- Vignes-Lebbe , Régine(Speaker / Trainer)