The Wildlife Institute of India in collaboration with the Global Biodiversity Information Facility (GBIF) is organizing a training workshop on the "Promotion of Metadata Use and Data Paper Publication” at Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune, India from 19th to 21st June 2013.
This workshop will develop skills and understanding among participants to create metadata for data paper publication. The manuscripts (i.e. draft data papers) can then be submitted for review process to Pensoft's journals Zookeys, PhytoKeys, MycoKeys, BioRisk, NeoBiota, Nature Conservation, etc.
21 people. Biodiversity data publishers from India and the Asian region.
The registration forms and further information can be requested from the organizers: Shri. Dinesh Pundir (dspundir AT wii.gov.in), Shri. Harendra Kumar (harendra AT wii.gov.in) and Dr. Gautam Talukdar (gautam AT wii.gov.in). The deadline for submissions is the 20 May 2013.
- Pundir, Shri Dinesh (Main contact)
- Kumar, Harendra (Contact)
- Talukdar, Gautam (Speaker / Trainer)
- Chavan, Vishwas (Speaker / Trainer)
- Hussain, S. A. (Main organiser)
- Ghosh, Mousumi (Speaker / Trainer)
- Aggarwal, Smt Alka (Speaker / Trainer)
- Vasudevan, Karthikeyan (Speaker / Trainer)
- Athreya, Vidya (Speaker / Trainer)
- Harihar, Abishek (Speaker / Trainer)