The JRS foundation has awarded the Albertine Rift Conservation Society (ARCOS) a grant to build competence for biodiversity information systems in the Albertine Rift region. The theme of this second workshop was “Delivering Practical Regional Biodiversity Information Systems in the Albertine Rift”.
18 people. The target public were representatives from all ARCOS related countries.
Please contact Dr Sam Kanyamibwa (skanyamibwa AT arcosnetwork.org) if you have any questions about this event.
- Kanyamibwa, Sam (Main contact)
- Anita, Karire (Participant)
- Habakaramo, Patrick (Participant)
- Ndoricimpa, Pacifique (Participant)
- Mrisha, Chediel (Participant)
- Maritim, Zachary Kimutai (Speaker / Trainer)
- William, Apollinaire (Speaker / Trainer)
- Shimba, Faith (Speaker / Trainer)
- Fikiri, Hafidh (Speaker / Trainer)
- Gasingirwa, Marie Christine (Speaker / Trainer)
- Machoke, Mwita (Participant)
- Behangana, Mathias (Participant)
- Kakunce, Alain (Participant)
- Ndayishimiye, Joël (Participant)
- Kizungu, Robert (Participant)
- Milinganyo, Mwanga (Participant)
- Damascene, Mazimpaka (Participant)
- Janvier, Kwizera (Participant)